Center of Teaching and Learning Technologies
The Center of Teaching and Learning Technologies provides an effective teaching and learning environment using emerging technologies. Our objectives are:
- Provide online services, help desk, training, and documentation for students, faculty, and staff.
- Improve Information Technology infrastructure: Storage Area Networks (SANs), PC labs, Wireless Networking for the entire campus, Mobile Computing, Virtualization, Smart (data) Projectors, etc.
- Promote efficient teaching tools for student engagement.
The activities and projects of Center of Teaching & Learning Technologies are sponsored by several grants and funding organizations, including:
- Title III SAFRA Funds (2010-2015), $2.5M
- HP/SloanC Catalyst - Multiversity (2011), $150,000
- UNCF/Google Computer Science Initiative (2010), $23,500